About the role
The Assistant Manager's main responsibility is to support the Store Manager to maximise sales and profitability whilst developing and retaining a high performing team.
Who you are
- Able to deliver a ‘customer first’ experience, demonstrating the leadership to coach and motivate the team
- Able to understand and analyse commercial reports to drive business opportunities
- Able to identify key performance behaviours and competencies within the team
- Able to build strong working relationships with support office departments
- Strong communication skills
- Strong prioritising and organisational skills
- Values honesty and integrity in working relationships
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring consistent product training and knowledge to provide unbiased customer advice
- Exceeding sales targets and the company acquisition target for N.dulge
- Assisting the Store Manager in managing payroll spend within budget through effective scheduling and people planning
- Managing stock file accuracy – adhering to all stock handling policies to ensure stock accuracy and minimise stock loss
- Ensuring team awareness of sales targets, ATV, AUS and conversion targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, focusing on their achievement
- Confidently analysing all available business reports to review weekly, monthly and yearly
- Assisting the Store Manager by supporting recruitment and retaining diverse teams that supports our ‘customer first’ experience
- Creating an inclusive, welcoming, and approachable environment for employees to thrive in
- Confidently delivering feedback and managing performance in line with Company processes
- Leading, motivating, and inspiring the team – be a role model!
What is in it for you
- A competitive salary
- Company pension
- Company bonus scheme
- An exceptional employee discount
- Generous gratis
- Continuous training & development
- Plus many more
Space NK are an equal opportunities employer.
How We Will Use Your Information
We will use the information you provide to us with your job application to help us process your application for the specific job you have applied for. If you apply speculatively, we will process your application for the job/relevant business area that you detail within your email.