If you love beauty, you’re in the right place.
As the ultimate curator of over 100 of the most in-demand, highly innovative and boundary-pushing beauty brands, we are the go-to destination for worldwide beauty discovery.
Together through our neighbourhood stores, online presence and loyalty scheme, Space NK has built a flourishing community in which to discover beauty. The customer is at the heart of everything we do, and we will always endeavour to offer everything they need to help them explore, experiment, and enjoy our brands.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer with a proven track record of designing and developing software solutions for Microsoft Dynamics and cloud-based networks such as Microsoft Azure or AWS. As the Principal Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to support in architecting the technical direction of the company. You will also have a passion for implementing CI/CD and improving efficiencies in business processes. This is a technical hands-on role with no management responsibilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Extensive experience in software engineering with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics and cloud-based networks such as Microsoft Azure or AWS.
• LS Retail experience is advantageous but not essential.
• Experience upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics Nav to Business Central.
• Knowledge of retail E-commerce.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Strong experience in developing software using industry best practices.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall.
• Experience with software architecture and design.
• Ability to write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
• Experience with testing frameworks and tools and managing UAT backup systems.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you want to find out more about us, what it is like to work for us, all about our benefits, and our pledges on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, please visit our website.
Space NK are an equal opportunities employer.
How We Will Use Your Information
We will use the information you provide to us with your job application to help us process your application for the specific job you have applied for. If you apply speculatively, we will process your
application for the job/relevant business area that you detail within your email.
Please note that our current system does not use an automated filtering system.
All applications made via the website, through a third-party website or in-store will be kept on file for a period of 12 months.
This information will be retained and used to assess your suitability to similar positions that may arise in the future, or if the initial vacancy becomes live again during the 12-month period. If you would prefer us to not hold your information on file/ you wish to be ‘forgotten’ if you are not offered a position with Space NK, please email your ‘right to be forgotten’ to our recruitment email address with RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN as the title of the email. We will always inform you when we have deleted your application details, otherwise we will treat your application as consent to us holding this information.